CUBICLE SYSTEMS PRE-PLUMBED MODULES ARE AVAILABLE IN FOUR STANDARD CONFIGURATIONS TO SUIT THE SITE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF ANY REQUIREMENTS OF ANY PROJECT, WHETHER NEW BUILD OR REFURBISHMENT AND REPAIR.
- Single part vertical return panel – eliminates need for metal trim.
- Steel wall fixing channel.
- Pivoting and lockable access panels.
- Robust 16 gauge self supporting steel frame*.
- HTM 64 compliant sanitaryware.
- Robust, 16 gauge self supporting steel frame*.
- Adjustable for height, plumb and level.
- Steel wall and floor fixing channels.
- Abuse resistant sanitised antibacterial compact grade laminate panels.
- Unique pivoting and lockable access panels.
- Single part vertical return panel.
- Suitable for heavy use and wet environment.
Sanitaryware & Brassware:
- Standard modules use Twyford’s healthcare product range.
- Optional pre-plumbed accessories from Pland, Horne Engineering and various others.
- Compliant with HTM 64 (where appropriate).
Options, and colour options:
- High pressure laminate panels (dry areas only).
- Solid Grade Laminate panels (wet & dry areas)
- Timber frames for complex refurbishment projects.
Cubicle Systems can offer Pre-Plumbed Healthcare Modules in a wide variety of contemporary and complementary colours.
The standard colour range is shown here. All are readily available in all module types. In addition, a comprehensive choice of other colour options is available on request. Please contact Cubicle Systems to request a colour swatch.
Boxed Out Module
Designed for installation projected from but adjacent to solid or partition walls. All services are concealed and routed through the wall or alternatively the ceiling or floor.
Between Walls Module
Designed to create a duct wall system between remote walls. Ideally suited to multiple modules or assisted room facilities. All services are concealed and routed through the duct wall.
Designed for installation projected from the meeting point of adjacent solid or partition walls. All services are concealed and routed through the wall or alternatively the ceiling or floor.
Designed for installation in projects, where alcoves or apertures exist.