Standard WC module for use in any area for staff or public, with the option of HTM 64 compliant, rimless design sanitaryware and water saving low volume flushing.
Available with a wide range of suites and flushing options, this WC module is suitable for use in any healthcare application, including disabled and assisted WC’s. Supplied pre-plumbed with rimless suites and cistern fittings as standard.
Request a Quote
- Robust, heavy gauge steel frame.
- Hygienic, wipe clean solid grade laminate construction.
- Unique pivoting and lockable access panels.
- Contour 21 Back to wall Raised Height WC Suite.
- Conceala 2 Low level lever cistern.
- Contour 21 Seat only with retaining buffers.
- Contemporary flush plate dual flush.
- Panekta outlet connector, finned pattern to convert horizontal outlet WCs to P trap.
- Accessories to comply with DDA requirements as required.
- Boxed out.
- Between walls.
ALL BRASSWARE OPTIONS INCLUDE TMV3 THERMOSTATIC MIXER VALVES AS STANDARD, FOR SAFE AND HYGIENIC WATER TEMPERATURE CONTROL. OTHER SANITARY WARE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Rimless WC Design
Cubicle Systems wc modules are offered as standard with WC pans that incorporate unique rimless wc technology. This offers a totally hygienic solution. Powerful water jets flush the pan from the back, combined with full shrouding to prevent dirt getting trapped and a rimless design that eliminates hidden channels which gather germs. Rimless WC’s are therefore much easier to keep clean.
No Flush Option
Cubicle Systems also offer pre-plumbed WC modules fitted with a no touch flushing system that delivers a measured volume of water to the WC pan. The no touch system delivers the following features:
- Typical 30% saving on water costs.
- Adjustable flush volume.
- Hygienic no touch operation.
- Ease of use for disabled or elderly.
- Vandal resistant.
- Reduced Maintenance.
Dart Valley Systems
Adjustable timer, activated when user hand passes within 50mm of sensor. Delay mechanism prevents user abuse between flushes.