Commercial Vanity Units
Vanity units designed with durability & style in mind.
Each of our vanity units are made bespoke with various choices regarding basins, taps & finishes. Since our vanity units are created uniquely for each washroom, we are able to create a design that will complement the existing washroom cubicle colours & finishes.
Sit-on, wall hung, semi-recessed, inset & trough style basins available.
- Melamine Face Chipboard (MFC)
- Solid Grade Laminate (SGL)
- High Pressure Laminate (HPL)
- Glass Effect
- Solid Surface (including Corian)
- Wall Hung
Request a Quote
Why choose cubicle systems vanity units?
- A range of material options available for your interior, all chosen for longevity,
- Options to suit every budget,
- Basins including sit-on, wall hung, semi-recessed, inset & trough style.
- Accompanying furniture available including mirror cabinets, baby changing units, shelves & more.
- Contactless technology available such as hand dryers, soap dispensers & taps.
Previous Vanity Unit Projects
0.8mm High pressure laminate with 18mm moisture resistant high-density particle board core.
13mm Solid Grade Compact with routered edges and black core.
0.8mm High pressure Gloss Laminate with 16mm moisture resistant high density particle board core.
12mm Acrylic Solid Surface resin, non-porous, NSF-51 certified.
0.8mm High Pressure Laminate with 18mm moisture resistant high density particle board core.
13mm Solid Core Compact with routered edges and black core.
18mm moisture resistant Melamine Face Chipboard with 2mm high-impact ABS edging.